Learn About Payzerware
Increase sales & grow your business.
Payzer features a mobile app and online payment application to take payments in the field and enable credit for your customers with instant on the spot approvals.
No contract, no hidden fees, friendly customer service.
Take online and mobile payments anywhere, anytime.
Get paid onsite or at the homeowners location. Set up recurring monthly payment plans for your customers and get paid while you sleep. Payzer’s secure virtual vault takes care of the security.
Provide financing to your customers in seconds, and close more sales!
Your customers can apply for multiple promotional loan offers using the mobile app, through the Payzer system or directly off your homepage on your website.
Get paid fast.
Accept credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks using Payzer's secure mobile app and card reader. Send electronic invoices you can track and receive customer payments from any mobile phone, tablet or PC.
Take the worry out of company credit cards.
Instead, issue Payzer debit purchasing cards to your employees and subcontractors and transfer money to their cards instantly. Automatically track company purchases and zero the balance when they're done.
Simple, secure, instant tracking.
Take advantage of easy to use, secure, reliable mobile readers for mobile phones and tablets on both Apple and Android platforms.
Accept credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks in the field or at the home office, with real-time tracking across your organization.
|Visa/MC/Discover Credit & Debit Cards|
|Recurring Payments & Payment Plans|
|Mobile Card Swipe|
|Remotely Pay Another User|
|Real-time Transaction Tracking|
|Automatic Email Receipts|
|Secure Card Vault|
Provide instant financing up to $55,000 using your mobile phone, tablet, or PC instantly!
|Instant Consumer Financing|
|Submit Applications by Mobile App, Online, Voice|
|Loan and Price Calculators|
Payzer Debit Accounts & Cards
Control purchases by giving employees Visa Debit Purchasing Cards rather than a company credit card.
FDIC Insured Prepaid Debit Account
|Owners Visa Cards
Unrestricted Purchases/Cash Access
|Employee Visa Cards
Restrict Use For Purchases Only
|Real-time Transaction History|
|Real-time Balance Updates|
|Text Message Balance Inquiry|
A fair, transparent deal.
- No Annual Fees
- No Surcharge Fees
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Signup Or Application Fees
- No Hidden Fees. Period.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover Pricing
|Regulated Debit Cards||1.39%|
|Other Cards Swiped||2.59%|
|Other Cards NOT Swiped||2.99%|
|Corporate, Commercial, and Government cards||2.99%|
** plus network pass-thru costs of 0.11% to 0.14%
** American Express optional Learn More
*** Electronic Checks optional Learn More
**** Inactive Accounts will be assessed a $20 monthly minimum fee
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover Network Pass-thru Costs
- Assessments (0.12% - 0.14%)
- Visa: 0.13%
- Mastercard < $1000 monthly volume: 0.12%
- Mastercard >= $1000 monthly volume: 0.14%
- Discover: 0.13%
- Other Network Pass-thru Fees may apply
- Visa FANF Fee - The Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF) is a direct pass-through fee from Visa on a merchant Taxpayer ID basis (TIN). The rate assessed to each Taxpayer ID will be determined based on channel and Merchant Category Code (MCC). The FANF applies to all Merchant Service Providers in the United States.
- Mastercard Digital Enablement Fee
- Commercial Card Data Fee
- Assessments (0.12% - 0.14%)
- American Express Pricing (Optional):
- < $75: 2.59% + $0.10 per transaction
- $75 - $1,000: 2.79% + $0.10 per transaction
- > $1,000: 3.19% + $0.10 per transaction
- plus 0.30% for transactions that are not swiped
- Card Swipe pricing applies to "Qualified Cards." Corporate Cards, Business Cards, and some rewards cards are "Non-Qualified" and will be processed at the Card Not Present Rate. Reward cards will also be assessed an incremental 0.11% pass-through cost.
- The Inactive Account fee will be charged to any account that is inactive for 3 consecutive months. You can avoid the "Inactive Account Fee" by using the system during the prior month to: (1) Submit 3 new loan applications, OR (2) Process $10,000 in credit/debit card volume, OR (3) Run 25 non-recurring check transactions.