Today's Way to Get Paid
Mobile & Online Payments.
Automatic Payment Plans.
And a whole lot more!
Take advantage of easy to use, secure, reliable mobile readers for mobile phones and tablets on both Apple and Android platforms.
Accept credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks in the field or at the home office, with real-time tracking across your organization.
|Visa/MC/Discover Credit & Debit Cards|
|Recurring Payments & Payment Plans|
|Mobile Card Swipe|
|Remotely Pay Another User|
|Real-time Transaction Tracking|
|Automatic Email Receipts|
|Secure Card Vault|
Provide instant financing up to $55,000 using your mobile phone, tablet, or PC instantly!
|Instant Consumer Financing|
|Submit Applications by Mobile App, Online, Voice|
|Loan and Price Calculators|
Payzer Debit Accounts & Cards
Control purchases by giving employees Visa Debit Purchasing Cards rather than a company credit card.
FDIC Insured Prepaid Debit Account
|Owners Visa Cards
Unrestricted Purchases/Cash Access
|Employee Visa Cards
Restrict Use For Purchases Only
|Real-time Transaction History|
|Real-time Balance Updates|
|Text Message Balance Inquiry|
A fair, transparent deal.
- No Annual Fees
- No Surcharge Fees
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Signup Or Application Fees
- No Hidden Fees. Period.
Payzer is absolutely FREE for Personal Users
Visa, MasterCard, Discover Pricing
|Regulated Debit Cards||1.39%|
|Other Cards Swiped||2.59%|
|Other Cards NOT Swiped||2.88%|
|Corporate, Commercial, and Government cards||2.88%|
** plus network and reward card pass-thru costs Learn
** American Express optional Learn More
*** Electronic Checks optional Learn More
**** Inactive accounts will be assessed a $20 monthly fee
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover Network Pass-thru Costs
- Assessments (0.12% - 0.14%)
- Visa: 0.13%
- Mastercard < $1000 monthly volume: 0.12%
- Mastercard >= $1000 monthly volume: 0.14%
- Discover: 0.13%
- Other Network Pass-thru Fees may apply
- Visa FANF Fee - The Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF) is a direct pass-through fee from Visa on a merchant Taxpayer ID basis (TIN). The rate assessed to each Taxpayer ID will be determined based on channel and Merchant Category Code (MCC). The FANF applies to all Merchant Service Providers in the United States.
- Mastercard Digital Enablement Fee
- Commercial Card Data Fee
- Assessments (0.12% - 0.14%)
- American Express Pricing (Optional):
- < $75: 2.39% + $0.10 per transaction
- $75 - $1,000: 2.79% + $0.10 per transaction
- > $1,000: 3.19% + $0.10 per transaction
- plus 0.30% for transactions that are not swiped
- Card Swipe pricing applies to "Qualified Cards." Corporate Cards, Business Cards, and some rewards cards are "Non-Qualified" and will be processed at the Card Not Present Rate. Reward cards will also be assessed an incremental 0.11% pass-through cost.
- The Inactive Account fee will be charged to any account that is inactive for 3 consecutive months. You can avoid the "Inactive Account Fee" by using the system during the prior month to: (1) Submit 3 new loan applications, OR (2) Process $10,000 in credit/debit card volume, OR (3) Run 25 non-recurring check transactions.
Co-founder / Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder and Chief Architect of Payzer, LLC. Senior Payments and Retail Executive with ExxonMobil and Bank of America for more than 25 years, and a strategic payments consultant with Fortune 500 clients including Verizon. Chief architect of Speedpass, one of the earliest cloud-based wallets, successfully implemented with 6MM users in the U.S., Canada, and Tokyo. Recognized leadership in mobile payments including the Wall Street Journal and Fast Company; named one of the Top 30 Retail Executives by RIS News during 2002, nominated for KPMG Technology Entrepreneur of the Year in 1999, and received Mobil Oil Corporation's Presidents Award in 1997.
Co-Founder/President Business Development
Co-Founder responsible for Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, and a Senior Financial Services Executive with more than 20 years of experience. Doug focused the last seven years on credit solutions for the building materials industry where he developed strategic partnerships with the nation's largest suppliers and manufacturers (Pro-Sales Top 100) including True Value, Ace Hardware, Shaw Flooring, Pella Windows, and the building materials trade associations. Previously, Doug spent 13 years as employee #3 for the NASD leading market maker, Knight Trading Group, creating innovative trading and operations solutions for Institutional Clients.
VP Sales and Marketing
Responsible for Sales and Marketing as well as an investor in Payzer, LLC. Experienced technology executive with long track record of successful performance. Held various sales and marketing roles for Dell in 90's, including leadership of Dell's initial B2B online business unit, which transacted over $2B in online revenue in 1999. Ran North American operations for webMethods, which experienced a tremendously successful IPO in 2000. Served publicly traded PokerTek as CEO and achieved launch of world's first automated poker room in 2008. On founding team of Kieden (2006) and getfeedback (2014), both of which achieved successful private exits.
Chief Technology Officer
Responsible for Technology Development & Production Systems. Broad and varied background developing, supporting, and maintaining enterprise-grade systems. History of working with startups, mid-size companies, and Fortune 500 clients including Southwest Airlines, Verizon Wireless, and Bank of America. Well-versed and proficient in a broad spectrum of technologies, but most satisfied by delivering easy-to-use systems that delight customers and make their lives easier.